- Why should I register on your website?
- What will I be able to see online?
- Can I search through older invoices, credits, shipments, orders?
- How can I obtain a Certificate of Analysis?
- How will I know when my order has shipped?
- What do I need to do to register?
- What about my privacy?
Why should I register on your site?
Registration on our site allows you to view your previous orders, maintain a favorites list, and pay by invoice and/or credit card.
What will I be able to see online?
You are able to see, online, the following information about your account and your orders:
- Recent orders
- Recent shipments
- Recent invoices
- Recent credits and payments
Can I search through older invoices, credits, shipments, orders?
Yes you can. There are multiple ways to look for past records using our search tools.
How can I obtain a Certificate of Analysis?
If you require a Certificate of Analysis (COA), simply look at the shipment details and you
will find a link for the COA. Click on the link, and you will have your lot
specific COA. You may also search for a COA directly from the main search page under Search by Certificate of Analysis.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
The web site will automatically send you an email once your package(s) has shipped so you know when to expect it.
What do I need to do to register?
You need to provide us with some basic information about yourself and your company.
- First and Last Names
- Company/Institution name
- Company/Institution address
- City, State, Zip, and Country
- Company/Institution phone number
- Your e-mail address.
What about my privacy?
Our company policy is to preserve the identity of customers who choose to register on our website. Hardy Diagnostics will not
share your information with any outside agency or company nor will we use your information for internal marketing programs without your permission.
back to top